Skip to the content of the web site.
FR 192A: French Language 1: Module 1
|Course Code||FR 192A|
|Course Title||French Language 1: Module 1|
- Fall 2014 (Instructor: Katherine Karpiak)
- Winter 2015 (Instructor: TBA)
- Spring 2015 (tentative) (Instructor: TBA)
An intensive French Language course. Vocabulary enrichment and development of reading, writing and oral expression.
Typical terms may not reflect online offerings.
|Course Work and Exam||Fall 2014 syllabus (see note 1)|
- Prerequisite: 4U Core French or FR 152.
- Antirequisite: High School Immersion French, Extended French, near-native or native ability in French.
|Special Notes||1) Students who have completed FR192B may not go back for FR192A.
2) Students registered in FR 192A and 192B in the same term will be denied credit for FR 192A.
3) Students registered in FR 151 and/or FR 152 in the same term as FR 192A or 192B will be denied credit for FR 151 and/or FR 152.|
- If available, the example of a recent syllabus is provided for general information only. It gives an overview of the course from a recent offering but it is not the syllabus for the current offer and is subject to change. If you are currently taking this course, the official syllabus that applies to this offer is in your online course.
- Please note that the offerings indicated on this site are unofficial and subject to change in light of ongoing departmental scheduling decisions. Quest is the official source for Undergrad and Graduate Schedule of Classes information.
- The information in this listing is updated daily and is subject to change. The course instructor will provide the official course requirements and expectations at the start of term. Checking your course regularly for messages or announcements is recommended and may be required for your course.
- A computer with Internet access is required for all online and multimodal courses. Please see the System Requirements.
- Library Requirements: Please see the online library access and Waterloo ID card information.
- For a list of any required textbooks and other materials to be purchased, go to the Waterloo BookStore.