Skip to the content of the web site.
BIOL 373: Principles of Human Physiology 2
|Course Code||BIOL 373|
|Course Title||Principles of Human Physiology 2|
|Online Offers||No offers currently scheduled. Last offer: Fall 2013|
The physiology of major organ systems of the human body. Topics include the central nervous system, the sense organs, the digestive system, the endocrine system, the reproductive system, and the excretory system. [Offered: W]
Typical terms may not reflect online offerings.
|Course Work and Exam||Fall 2013 syllabus (see note 1)|
- Prerequisite: BIOL 273.
- Antirequisite: BIOL 301A, 301B, SCI 351, 352
|Special Notes||1) BIOL 373 replaces SCI 352.|
2) Students can enrol in BIOL 273 and BIOL 373 simultaneously. Instructor consent required.
3) BIOL 273 and BIOL 373 together cover all of the major topics of human physiology.
- If available, the example of a recent syllabus is provided for general information only. It gives an overview of the course from a recent offering but it is not the syllabus for the current offer and is subject to change. If you are currently taking this course, the official syllabus that applies to this offer is in your online course.
- Please note that the offerings indicated on this site are unofficial and subject to change in light of ongoing departmental scheduling decisions. Quest is the official source for Undergrad and Graduate Schedule of Classes information.
- The information in this listing is updated daily and is subject to change. The course instructor will provide the official course requirements and expectations at the start of term. Checking your course regularly for messages or announcements is recommended and may be required for your course.
- A computer with Internet access is required for all online and multimodal courses. Please see the System Requirements.
- Library Requirements: Please see the online library access and Waterloo ID card information.
- For a list of any required textbooks and other materials to be purchased, go to the Waterloo BookStore.